Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Second Burgerbar Experience

 I know that I had been here only a month ago.. but I meant it when I said that I love this place so much.

So I came back to Burgerbar at Greenbelt 2 to try making my own burger. And here it is.


So I opted for a burger with onion rings, yellow cheddar, lollo rossa lettuce, barbecue sauce, and jalapenos. You know.. a manly burger. And I absolutely loved it. Our server asked me if I wanted to name my burger and I didn't because I was kind of embarrassed to name it.

That's pretty much it. I just wanted to share the combination I chose for anyone who would want to try it. I know I wasn't disappointed with my choices.. I hope you won't be.

Another bonus that we didn't experience last time. The courtesy. We got a personalized thank you on our receipt. Good job, Burgerbar employees... you made us feel like you were happy to receive our patronage. I hope you know that we were equally happy to receive your service.

Until next time... because this is definitely not the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment